13th Annual International SAP Conference for Real Estate Management (17-18 September, Berlin)
Real estate professionals face a challenging landscape. They must handle increasingly complex portfolios whilst attempting to optimize building occupancy. They must lower building operating costs and comply with updated IFRS standards. The pressure to drive profitability and unleash full business value from their portfolios is ever present.
In an era focused on continuous innovation and anticipating customer needs, it can be hard to turn your vision into reality. This is where SAP can help.
Join the real estate community – customers, partners, SAP executives, and solution experts – all under one roof in Berlin this September 17-18 at the 13th Annual International SAP Conference for Real Estate Management. You will have the opportunity to attend innovative case studies, executive keynote addresses, and road map presentations from SAP. You can join in deep-dive workshops, watch live demos, participate in interactive discussions, take advantage of extensive networking opportunities and more.
This year the event will be co-located with the 21st edition of the German speaking SAP Forum for Real Estate, providing you greater networking engagement and more opportunities to benchmark products and services alongside your peers.
• Al Futtaim on Blockchain and How to Use It to Accelerate the Tenant Turnover Process
• Associated British Ports on Enabling the Delivery of Property Solutions including the importance of getting the data right and engaging surveyors with the technology they need.
• Fielmann AG on IFRS16 with SAP Real Estate Management Application focusing on project preparation, implementation and integration.
• Gazprom Neft will share how they designed their own mobile application, created a single property register and obtained consolidated reports in their presentation “Implementing new Technologies for Intelligent Property Management”.
• Kaufland will discuss the Application of Cloud Solutions in Commercial Facility Management and Letting including an introduction to their sales reporting app, user management in the cloud and some challenges and next steps insight
• SAP on Shared Intelligence in Real Estate Management – Is the Digital Twin the Next Big Thing? This session will focus on SAP Leonardo technologies and exploring shared intelligence across your building’s entire lifecycle
• Turkcell on Implementing Technology from Traditional Business in a Technology Company, with discussion points including achieving transparency and accountability with a new workflow and ensuring accuracy of end-to-end lease management, including accounts receivable and accounts payables
• Zalando will discuss How Workspace Management Has Become The Most Hyped Productivity Booster. With a war of talents on the horizon while recruiting and retaining teams, and a workforce demanding more from their work than just a job, workspace management is on a mission to take over the workplace. Rather than brooding over utopian surroundings, this discussion will focus on the things that can be improved in your office by using the right tools and insights.
For more information take a look at the event website http://bit.ly/IREM_18 or contact the team on +44(0)121 200 3810.