Dan Diehl, Paul O’Malley & Lou Ronsivalli.
Celebrating World FM Day 2018 Through Positive Experiences16 May 2018 / by Bennett Hay (author)
Designed to share practical advice to facilities management professionals, the guide focuses on five key areas; People, Service design, Partnerships, Food & wellbeing and Guest service.
The series features:
- People: Culture clash – how to support a culture for enabling positive experiences by Claire Huish MCIPD, Colleague Services Manager
- Service design: Secret service – research, design and the hidden side of enabling positive experiences by Tamsin Bennett, Design & Display
- Food & wellbeing: Food, wellbeing and community for enabling positive experiences by Alistair Day, Executive Chef
- Partnerships: Decoding client – service partner relationship by Robin Hay, Owner Director
- Guest service: A guide to positive guest communication by Dirce Iervolino, Operations support manager
Anthony Bennett, owner director at Bennett Hay commented, ‘Working in a people-centric industry means we would be nothing without the dedication and expertise of our team. As such, we wanted to champion their work and share some of their unique insights with the wider facilities management industry and what better opportunity than on World FM Day!
‘The guide aims to share practical advice with people from across the industry, while providing points of thought around what the sector could be doing differently to better enable positive experiences for guests, clients and employees alike.’
The full Bennett Hay guide to enabling positive experiences can be viewed here.