Dan Diehl, Paul O’Malley & Lou Ronsivalli.
Radish Launches New Website31 October 2018 / by Churchill Contract Services (author) / Harpenden
Radish was founded on the simple premises of operating as a truly human brand that works from the grass roots up, and championing originality and bespoke services delivery for every customer. With a focus on the belief that food is the heart of every community, every aspect of the business is set up to help organisations build a community feel around their dining experiences, and bring people together to make memories through food.
To meet the needs of the business and help Radish stand out in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry, the management team has bolstered its ranks with a series of new hires:
- Louise Jackson, Senior Operations Manager, brings more than 30 years of experience from Compass Group, Restaurant Associates, KPMG and Evershed Sutherlands
- Simon Tomlinson, Group Chef Manager, also with more than 30 years in operations, food development and as a chef
- Anita Blown, Senior Operations Manager, joins with extensive experience in the education sector
- Trudy Stroud, Senior Operations Manager, also joins from Compass Group having covered multiple UK and Global contracts
- Hannah Brown, Support Manager, joins the Radish team with a background in the Education sector and Eurest (B&I).
Today, with the launch of its new website, Radish is publishing details on how it works with clients across key sectors, connecting the pupils from primary schools with the residents from assisted living contracts in a very moving way. It also includes the latest news from Radish including a video on the recent Chef of the Year and Baker of the Year competitions.
Commenting on the development of Radish, Rebecca Bridgement, Managing Director of Radish said: “It has been a busy and exciting year for Radish. We have gone from introducing Radish to the catering sector, to a close knit team that is winning business and making our mark on the industry.
“Radish has worked hard to challenge the norm, injecting vibrancy and building sustainable partnerships with our valued clients. We’re excited about the businesses future.”
Radish is the amalgamation of catering brands, Redcliffe Catering (which was acquired by Churchill Contract Services in 2013) which concentrates on the education sector throughout the UK, and Pride Catering (acquired in 2015) which focuses on the education, assisted living and business sectors in London and the south-eas of Englandt. Both organisations now operate under the Radish umbrella brand.
Radish’s turnover is £15 million and the company employs 600 staff across 107 contracts.