ANC Annual Conference and Awards
Industry & Regulatory News, Health, Safety & Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Environment, EMEAHearing and vulnerable groups, WHO environmental noise guidelines and entertainment noise pollution are just some of the topics under consideration at The Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) annual conference and awards at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester City Centre on 6 June.
The conference organised by the trade association representing professional consultancy in acoustics, noise and vibration in the United Kingdom, attracts a wide audience of participants who share an interest in creating a better acoustic environment.
2019 Awards Programme
The ANC has issued a final call for entries to its 2019 awards programme.
Described by spokesperson Robert Osborne as "a great platform to showcase the innovative work carried out in the acoustics industry", the awards celebrate high standards, good practice, and reflect the work of ANC members in improving acoustics in the environment.
Categories open for nominations include:
- Building Acoustics, sponsored by H & H Acoustic Technologies
- Education Acoustics, sponsored by Ecophon
- Environmental Acoustics (Infrastructure), sponsored by ANV Measurement Systems
- Environmental Acoustics (Non-Infrastructure), sponsored by Bruel & Kjaer Ltd
- Vibration Prediction & Control.
- Workplace Acoustics, sponsored by Armourcoat Acoustic
- Good Acoustic Design
- Smaller Consultancies
All entries must be received by 26 April.
Visit www.association-of-noise-consultants.co.uk for more information.