Sony Announces Availability of AI Video Solution
The solution deploys advanced AI-based video analytics technology to analyze the input it receives from connected cameras, and automatically extracts objects that are in focus. These can then be combined with other images in real time.
Sony's unique motion, face detection and color/shape recognition technology effectively transforms the REA-C1000 into the brain of any connected camera and AV setup, allowing education, government and corporate organizations to create professional and engaging content.
Units are available with the following, optional features:
- Handwriting Extraction and Presenter Overlay which allows audiences to clearly see written content and diagrams, as well as the presenter’s gestures and expressions;
- PTZ Auto Tracking accurately and smoothly tracks a presenter, keeping them in frame and focus;
- Close-up by Gesture which detects and reacts to the gestures of audience members in real time
- Chroma Keyless CG Overlay extracts the presenter and overlays them onto any background without a dedicated green screen (planned to be available in Fall 2019); and
- Focus Area Cropping offers an overview image in 4K and a cropped image in HD (planned to be available in Fall 2019).
Visit https://pro.sony/en_GB/products/edge-analytics-appliance/rea-c1000-edge-analytics-appliance for additional information.