Healthcare Gas Training and Risk Specialist Opportunity (UK)
BOC Healthcare is looking to appoint a dynamic and suitably qualified professional to join our team as a training and risk specialist.
Reporting to the MES Training & Risk Services Manager, you will provide training and consultancy services to enable the safe use and application of medical gases and associated equipment within the hospital care market.
On a daily basis you will be delivering training, project managing risk management services - including site surveys and audits, authoring reports, and conducting authorising assessments. You will also support strategic operational project-related activities to support our growth as a service provider to the healthcare sector.
You will have extensive experience of risk management processes and practices, NHC or equivalent in mechanical/electrical engineering (or a similar area), and three years' medical pipeline systems experience of a related engineering discipline.
The role will include frequent travel and overnight stays, and may also include periodic international travel.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, as follows:
- Highly competitive package including excellent basic salary
- Annual salary review: 25 days annual leave per year
- Defined contribution pension with up to 10% employer contribution
- Access to a scheme offering hundreds of retailer discounts including Sainsbury's, M&S, ASDA and Expedia
- Tax-efficient childcare vouchers and cycle-to-work scheme
- Private medical insurance
To apply for this role, please email your CV to careersuk(at)boc.com.
Closing date for applications: 31/03/2017
BOC: Living healthcare