2019 IWFM Conference
The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) annual conference will be held on 14 March at Freemasons’ Hall, London, one of the UK’s finest Art Deco buildings, under the theme “FM as a disruptor”.
This year’s event sponsors are Principle Cleaning, Mayflower Washroom Solutions, BPR Group and Andjaro (the drinks sponsor).
• Simone Fenton-Jarvis, chief workplace officer at Twinkl: how the CWO role is disrupting FM
• Rob Strachan at Landmark exploring how the serviced office model is disrupting FM and how flexible workspace should be part of the FM’s planning
• Jeremy White, executive editor at Wired magazine: what future technology is going to disrupt FM and how can FM use it to disrupt business?
• Lewis Beck, Director Consulting EMEA at CBRE: Dad, did you ever work at a desk?
• Jeremy Campbell, director of EMCOR UK: using technology and data to rethink the future of workplace
• A panel debate on the uberisation of FM and how’s that’s disrupting traditional staffing models including:
Quentin Guilluy, CEO of Andjaro
Chris Moriarty, director, IWFM
Lewis Beck, CBRE
James Dyer, Project Director, Clean Event
• Mike Gillespie, MD, Advent FM: Using information assets to build a better workplace
• Mark Kennedy, director of maintenance at Freemasons Hall: a case study of the building
(Visit www.iwfm.org.uk/events/iwfm-london-region-conference-2019 for the full conference agenda).
IWFM member rate: £80
Non-members: £100 for non-members
Student rate: £60
(Prices include VAT and a booking fee).
Book your place at https://www.regonline.com/londonregionannualconference2019.