“Android Enterprise Recommended” Rugged Touch Computer
Janam Technologies, Inc., have launched a rugged touch computer with a 5 inch display and Google “Android Enterprise Recommended” (AER) certification.
The XT200 is being released with the feature-rich Android 8 (Oreo) operating system which is upgradable to Android 9 (Pie), and supports five years of software security patches.
The device is targeted at the most demanding retail, direct store delivery and field service environments where applications include inventory tracking, point-of-sale (PoS) and proof of delivery.
Unveiling the XT200, Janam Technologies CEO, Harry Lerner, said:
“Janam has a long history of supporting products and operating systems well past their official end-of-life dates.
“We’re thrilled to participate in Google’s AER program with the new XT200, committing to long-term enterprise support that our customers already expect from us, while once again raising the bar for our competitors.”
Quick Tech Specs
- The XT200 combines a surprisingly sleek, uncompromisingly rugged smartphone-like design with the latest technological advancements – delivering a super light and highly ergonomic solution that empowers mobile workers and improves process efficiencies.
- As part of Google’s Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program, the XT200 meets the most demanding enterprise requirements, receives 90-day security patches for five years and is guaranteed to stay up-to-date for businesses in need of a longer product lifecycle.
- For fast, reliable and secure connectivity inside and outside the four walls, the XT200 includes Wi-Fi Fast Roaming connectivity, 4G LTE for lightning-fast voice and data, and support for instant Push-to-Talk (PTT).
- With high-performing 2D imaging technology, the XT200 delivers best-in-class read range, unrivaled accuracy and extraordinary motion tolerance for superior barcode scanning performance on even the most poorly printed barcodes. Integrated RFID and NFC reading capabilities, along with 13MP/5MP rear- and front-facing cameras, provide XT200 users with everything needed to address a wide spectrum of data capture needs.
- The XT200 is built to survive multiple drops to concrete across a wide temperature range per MIL-STD 810G and is sealed to IP67 standards for protection against water, dust and more.
- With a 2900mAh standard battery and optional 5800mAh extended battery, as well as a low-power, blazing fast, octa-core processor, the XT200 provides extended-shift battery life and outperforms competitive devices.
- A standard 2-year warranty provides customers with both peace of mind and the level of service they expect, at no additional cost, with optional Comprehensive Service plans available to those that want to further extend their mobile computing investment.
Visit www.janam.com/products/details/xt200 for additional information.