Sony at ISE 2020 (RAI Amsterdam, 11-14 February)
Sony will return to ISE 2020 to showcase its latest cutting-edge corporate and education products and solutions designed to future proof working and learning environments.
With products and solutions designed to enhance collaboration, flexibility and unique experiences, Sony will inspire ISE visitors and integrators to overcome their most common customer challenges.
Visitors will be able to speak with Sony experts about key trends and industry challenges such as the smart office, efficiencies in communication and advanced AV technologies. They will also experience the latest portfolio of products and solutions, including some announcements from Sony that drive more efficiency, flexibility and creative learning and working environments.
Highlights from stand 1-N20 include:
- The full suite of TEOS workspace management solutions, helping organisations create the smart, efficient and productive work environments of the future
- The Sony REA-C1000 AI-based Edge Analytics Appliance to revolutionise video content creation by allowing users to create video content in real-time without the need for specialised training, additional staff or equipment. Its key features such as chroma key-less CG overlay, handwriting extraction and focus area cropping will be demonstrated live at ISE
- The latest range of advanced laser projectors demonstrated using interactive content
- The flagship BRAVIA® series of professional displays, including digital signage and meeting room management solutions
- An impressive 4K x 2K Crystal LED display with breath-taking visuals, ideal for automotive, retail, corporate lobbies, showrooms and entertainment environments. Sony will introduce new content optimised for lobby and reception environments.
“It is always great to be back at ISE and this year we’re presenting our latest innovations and integrated solutions. Customers and partners will be able to experience first-hand how we are improving the way people collaborate, communicate and share information in working and learning spaces,” says Damien Weissenburger, Head of Corporate and Education Solutions at Sony Professional Solutions Europe. “From our innovative TEOS workspace management solution, to our AI-based video analytics solution, as well as the unveiling of new innovative education solutions, we are constantly improving and creating thoughtful and powerful tools for businesses and educators to positively transform the spaces they work and learn in – now and in the future.”