MRI Software Announces New Solutions for APAC
MRI Software has launched new residential and commercial property management software in the wake of last week’s virtual MRI Ascend APAC users’ conference.
“MRI Living” and “MRI @Work” encompass the company’s comprehensive products portfolio and integrate residential property and strata management solutions formerly provided by Australia-New Zealand PropTech market leader, Rockend which MRI acquired last year. The integrated offerings are used to manage more than 90,000 commercial lease units – or approximately half of all professionally managed residential rental properties and 35 per cent of all strata lots in the Australia-New Zealand region.
MRI, which has further bolstered its suite of residential solutions for the APAC region following its acquisition of Australian community and social housing technology solutions provider, Castleton Technology in June 2020, has also released:
- MRI Lease Intelligence – an AI-powered lease abstraction solution that enables commercial landlords and occupiers to analyse lease documents to gain insights while increasing accuracy, transparency and auditability of lease data;
- MRI ProLease – a suite of workplace management and lease administration, accounting and analysis solutions that enable corporate occupiers to manage property and equipment leases efficiently while meeting new global lease accounting standards;
- MRI Property Connect – a new product in the MRI Living suite of residential solutions that allows tenants to view invoices, payments, inspection schedules and more through a self-service app, while enabling property managers to more effectively manage maintenance requests and communicate with residents;
- MRI Maintenance Plus – an integrated maintenance application that brings all information in the maintenance workflow to one place, so that essential information is never lost and all communication can be conducted through the platform;
- MRI Property Tree – a cloud-based residential property management solution in ANZ now offers an enhanced user experience and expanded functionality, including:
- new Profile Summary pages to speed up the use of critical data,
- electronic signature capabilities through MRI Secure Sign,
- and Partner Gateway, which gives Property Tree users access to the MRI Partner ecosystem with just a few clicks;
- Strata Master – enhanced Strata Owner and Committee Member portal to enable 24/7 access to information on finances, meetings, maintenance and more online.
David Bowie, Senior Vice President and managing director for Asia Pacific, comments: “This has been an exciting year for everyone at MRI in APAC. We have seen record growth and innovation as we have extended our range of solutions and market reach. Having a hugely successful virtual Ascend APAC conference underlined the tremendous momentum the business is generating in the region and provided an opportunity for us to share insights and collaborate with clients and partners to shape the future of PropTech throughout the region.”
Earilier this month, MRI was named winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Large Computer Software Company of the Year category of the seventh annual Stevies in Asia Pacific. The Stevie Awards are considered to be the world’s premier business awards, conferring recognition for achievement in programs such as The International Business Awards® for 18 years.