Reimaging Real Estate Portfolio Management
A partnership between AI-driven property operations platform Facilio and Evogy, Italy’s leading Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) provider, promises IoT-led improvements in sustainability and operating efficiencies for operators of real estate portfolios.
Under the partnership, the companies will extend their offerings to deliver well-rounded, intelligence-led connected operations and sustainability services, for large commercial portfolios to provide the following, enhanced capabilities:
- Remote monitoring and control of multiple building assets, equipment, and systems (HVAC, fire safety, access control, etc.) through a “single-pane-of-glass” dashboard.
- Automated operational workflows, along with preventive, condition-based, and predictive maintenance.
- New occupant/tenant services through personalized comfort control apps; App-based tenant service requests and visitor management.
- Automated, ML-driven algorithms for optimization of HVAC systems for energy efficiency.
- Dynamic optimization of energy assets using Evogy’s ‘Simon’ digital energy specialist, in response to variable load, weather forecasts, electricity tariffs, etc.
Facilio and Evogy’s synergetic operating model will enable clients to unlock the power of building data and make real-time performance changes; to optimize costs, energy usage, and productivity. End users and occupants will benefit from superior experiences and continuous responsive control.
Stefano Zanin, Evogy CTO and co-founder, explains: “There are huge opportunities to realize cost savings through energy efficiency, with the power of technology like IoT & Cloud. Using Facilio’s cloud-based platform, we will enhance our digital energy services via a command and control center, to optimize asset performance at enterprise scale, and fulfill the needs of large portfolio customers.”
Facilio CEO, Prabhu Ramachandran, adds: “The combination of Facilio and Evogy unlocks great value for customers, by providing complementary solutions that enhance portfolio performance in real-time.
“Evogy’s ‘Simon’ plug-and-play retrofit solution helps reduces barriers to connectivity, aggregates building data, and identifies operational inefficiencies proactively.
“Our partnership with a regional leader of Evogy’s caliber will enable real estate owners and operators to elevate portfolio operations, exceed sustainability goals, and realize value faster.”