A new series of live and on-demand webinars from Schneider Electric will focus on end-to-end power distribution.
Each webinar will focus on key trends impacting the power industry and highlight how businesses can benefit from the latest technology.
The six online webinars will be led by Schneider Electric experts, sharing product advice with potential and existing customers. To make the experience as interactive as possible, attendees will be able to ask the experts questions on the live stream and through the Schneider Exchange platform.
The webinar series includes:
- Wednesday 28th April 12:30 GMT: Introduction to End-to-End Power Distribution. This session will cover the big topics facing the industry, and what they mean for customers.
- Wednesday 19th May: This webinar will cover tools for efficient power distribution, in our energy-conscious world.
- Thursday 3rd June: This session will explore how to build power resiliency, including Schneider’s new Acti9 Active offering.
- Wednesday 23rd June: Schneider experts will highlight current safety risks, and the solutions available to mitigate them.
- Friday 2nd July: Remote Everything. With the world moving online, this session will cover Schneider’s remote monitoring offerings.
- Thursday 8th July: Find out how to reach your Net-Zero goals, from green packaging to smart buildings and e-mobility.
David Williams, VP Marketing at Schneider Electric UK&I, explains: “The End-to-End Power Distribution series highlights our desire to help customers distribute their power in a safe, efficient, resilient, and sustainable way. We understand the level of insight and collaboration needed for true progress. We hope by bringing together our deep expertise of electrical distribution, along with our innovative software and digital services offerings, this series will provide a unique insight into the future of the industry and allow our customers to make the most of their energy.”
Find out more about the series and register to attend here.