Portico Launches Security Offering
UK guest services provider Portico has introduced Portico Safe, a security bolt-on to its front of house services.
Staffed by Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed security operatives, the new solution is designed to enhance the experience of building visitors by providing:
· Heightened attention and engagement with both visitors and the surrounding environment
· A seamless and personalised welcome whilst maintaining situational awareness
· Threat prevention and detection
· Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
· Vigilance and proactive management of hazards and building health & safety
· First aid and fire marshal support
· Oversight of all site-based CCTV and key handling responsibilities
· Reassurance to those returning to the workplace whilst upholding building social distancing measures
Paul Jackson, managing director, explains, “We believe that service focused professionals are the key to unlocking the arrival experience in the workplace – operatives that have the capability and desire to improve your experience to feel safe.
“There shouldn’t have to be a choice between safety and service. Portico Safe has been developed on the understanding that these needs are not in conflict with one another but in fact one enhances the other and both are necessary to take security to new levels.”