GROB Systems has launched a suite of modular GROB-NET4Industry web applications for manufacturers seeking to network and digitalize production processes across multiple plant.
Offering an all-round package for modern production in the Industry 4.0 era, GROB provides 12 modules ranging from planning to engineering to maintenance. Each GROB-NET4Industry module is designed to increase productivity. Users can select from among these modules and combine the most relevant for the best system to ensure transparency and connectivity:
· GROB4Line – The machine in sight via smartphone
· GROB4Analyze – Feedback from the machine for CIP
· GROB4Simulate – Complex processes and parts simply simulated
· GROB4Coach – Programming, simulation, training
· GROB4Interface – Easy route to machine communication
· GROB4Connect – Connection from the real world to the ERP system
· GROB4Pilot – Multi-functional, interactive machine operation
· GROB4Automation – Intuitive production control software for unmanned operation
· GROB4Track – Machine axes in view at all times
· GROB4Care – Service and maintenance portal
· GROB4Portal – The secure Cloud for the industry
· GROB4Optimization-MSP – Process evaluation for motorized spindles
For more information on GROB Systems please visit: https://www.grobgroup.com/en/.