AV integrator network PSNI Global Alliance has confirmed a new Board of Directors for 2022.
John Laughlin, CEO of Conference Technologies, has been elevated to the position of President, having previously served as Vice-President, and will lead the Alliance as it launches several new managed services initiatives.
Kevin Groves, CEO of Alpha Video, moves from President to Chairman.
Commenting on the appointments, Chris Miller, the organization’s executive director, said: “Following in the steps of so many great leaders of the Alliance over the past thirty-five years, I am personally delighted to announce our new board for the year ahead.
“These talented individuals represent the true global scope and vision of PSNI. Together, the Alliance delivers a unique combination of expertise, experience, and commitment. Under the guidance of our Board, we will grow individually and collectively, share knowledge and explore opportunities as we continue to emerge from the COVID pandemic.”
PSNI’s Board for 2022-3
• Executive Director: Chris Miller
• Chairman: Kevin Groves, Alpha Video
• President: John Laughlin, Conference Technologies
• Vice President: Stuart Allen, Allen Visual
• Secretary / Treasurer: Jeremy Elsesser, Level 3 AV
• EMEA Director-at-Large: Toby Wise, Snelling Business Systems
• LATAM Director-at-Large: Susana Alvarez, Newtech Multimedia
• APAC Director-at-Large: Roy Lo, China Tech
• North America Director-at-Large: Derek Paquin, Diversified
• Global Director-at-Large: Roger Grau, Ditec Communicaciones
PSNI Global Alliance Certified Solution Providers (CSPs) share a common goal to provide exceptional experiences to end-users through single-source partnerships that provide local solutions and global reach. Alliance companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI Board of Global Directors. A Nomination Committee then reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity, and geographical presence.
The Alliance represents over 200 licensed service and integration offices in more than 50 countries.