RPS has been appointed by Crown Commercial Services (CCS) onto the Urban Regeneration Lot of the Construction Professional Services Framework (CPS).
CCS is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector in the UK to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2020/21 CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.04 billion – supporting world-class public services that offer the best value for taxpayers under the largest procurement scheme of its type.
Chris Lavery – Director of Programme Management at RPS, comments: “We’re delighted our expertise and industry-leading knowledge has been recognised for the Urban Regeneration Lot of the CCS’s Construction Professional Services Framework. It recognises the multi-disciplinary services RPS offers for the delivery of a wide range of urban regeneration projects and enables us to provide even more value to both existing and new clients.
“Public sector organisations have a duty to ensure their projects are delivered to the best standard, whilst benefitting the wider community and providing the highest value. The CPS is widely considered to be the ‘gold standard’ in public sector procurement. We look forward to bringing our expertise to support a wide range of public sector bodies to deliver major and minor building, and civil engineering projects throughout the UK.”
The £150 million, four-year Lot 2 framework covers the delivery of professional services from inception to completion. RPS will provide a full suite of services including:
- Project & Programme Management
- Urban Development Consultancy
- Town Planning and Monitoring
- Feasibility & Sustainability Studies
- SMART & Digital Cities Consultancy
- Sustainability Consultancy
- Option Evaluations and Assessments
- Public Consultations, Appeals and Enquiries
- Heritage Services
- Economic Viability and Development Consultancy
- Property Management and Building Services
- Due Diligence and Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Commercial & Cost Consultancy
- Architectural design & Advisory services
- Landscape Architecture
- Archaeological & Site Analysis services.