Aramark Treats College Sports Fans to Not-So-New Food Concepts
College sports fans will be cheering on Aramark Sports + Entertainment this season following the introduction of a range of new menu concepts modelled on established favorites including burgers, pizza, chicken, nachos, and tacos.
“As a first step in the development process, we identified the categories fans are looking for and explored how to best elevate these classics for game day,” explains Alicia Woznicki, Vice President of Design and Innovation, Aramark Sports + Entertainment. “To further enhance the concepts, we created eye-catching branding for the locations, new menu boards, uniforms, and sourced fully sustainable packaging.”
Designed to be playful and visually appealing, the new brands focus on elevating traditional fan favorites to provide a better game day experience. Also, plant-based ingredients were key to the development. All brands include meat alternative options.
- Big Dipper’s Chicken is a premium concept that features tasty chicken tenders and hand-tossed fries with a variety of sauces for dipping.
- The Good Mood Burgers menu includes single and double cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, and hand-tossed fries with the option for expanded grill stand items like hot dogs and bacon cheeseburgers.
- A perennial fan favorite at an incredible value, The Slice Spot Pizza menu includes both margherita and pepperoni pizza options.
- Eat Drink Taco features high quality tacos sold in pairs with a side of chips and salsa.
- Crunch Loaded Nachos offers elevated classic nachos and three meat-based options.
Join our Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest opportunities, industry and regulatory news, business events, and announcements from our partners.