With the Buffalo Sabres’ 2022-23 season about to get underway, KeyBank Center foodservice partner Delaware North has announced new food and beverage choices across general concessions, clubs and suites.
Buffalo-based Rachel’s Mediterranean Grill will have an outpost on the 100 level near Aisle 11 and a portable cart on the 300 level near Aisle 6. The Perry Market, which is located on the 100 level near Aisle 6, will feature a rotating menu every 8-10 games. New additions at The Perry Market for the beginning of the season include:
- Porchetta Sandwich: Pork – roasted with fennel, sage and lemon – topped with garlic-herb mayo and field greens. Served on a baguette.
- Korean Chicken Quesadilla: Korean chili-marinated chicken, cabbage, green onions and gochujang barbecue sauce pressed between flour tortillas.
- Hawaiian Beef Dog: All-beef hot dog topped with teriyaki glaze, grilled onions and pineapple.
New food items throughout general concessions include:
- Baja Fish Tacos: Two flour tortillas with fried cod, sriracha mayo, cabbage, cilantro and pickled onions. Available at Classic Burgers (100 level near Aisle 18).
- Spicy Cheese Dog: A traditional hot dog topped with jalapeno cheese sauce, chipotle bacon jam and crispy onions. Available at Red Hots (100 level near Aisle 13 and on the 300 level near Aisle 15), Creamery (100 level near Aisle 1) and Aud Club Pub (300 level near Aisle 2).
- Mustard Pulled Pork Sandwich: Beer-mustard pulled pork topped with slaw and pickled onions on a kaiser roll. Available at Red Hots (100 level near Aisle 5 and on the 300 level near Aisle 15) and Aud Club Pub (300 level near Aisle 2).
- Artisan Deli Sandwich: Prosciutto, ham, basil, fresh mozzarella and sundried tomato mayo on a ciabatta roll. Available at The Perry Market and Grab n Go Market 300 (300 level near Aisle 1).
- Walking Taco: Choice of Fritos or Doritos, with beef, Tostitos cheese sauce, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, sour cream and jalapenos. Available at the Walking Taco Cart (100 level near Aisle 24).
- La Nova Chicken Wings: Deep-fried and shaken in mild sauce from the iconic Buffalo pizzeria. Available at Blue Line Fryer (100 level near Aisle 19).
The arena will also feature several new drink options. Available at bar locations throughout general concessions, KeyBank Club and Lexus Club: New Amsterdam Wildcard canned cocktails, Truly Vodka Seltzer canned cocktails, Cutwater canned cocktails and Specialty Cocktails with Owen’s Mixers. Cutwater Frozen Cocktail Pops will also be available at the Perry Market Freezer (100 level near Aisle 6).
The Lexus Club is now open to all ticketed fans, who are welcome to make reservations or visit one of the three bars – including the all-new Bench Bar, which will offer specialty cocktails, canned cocktails, adult drink pouches and a variety of local craft beer. The Lexus Club will feature a revamped buffet menu with a rotating action station, stadium fare, a dessert bar and grab-and-go snacks.
Guests in the KeyBank Club can also look for a rotating menu every 8-10 games at the Our Eats stand on the Seneca Side. New additions at Our Eats for the beginning of the season include:
- Beef Tacos: Seasoned beef, house-made corn salsa, cilantro and onions in a flour tortilla.
- Chicken Tacos: Seasoned beef, house-made corn salsa, cilantro and onions in a flour tortilla.
- Korean BBQ Taco: Marinated steak, Asian slaw and lime crema in a flour tortilla.
- Nachos Supreme: Oversized nachos topped with house-made queso, corn salsa, black beans, pickled red onions, scallions and lime crema.
- Churros: Mexican-style deep-fried dough, finished with sprinkled sugar.
Also new to The KeyBank Club this year is a switch to QR code-enabled menus for both table service and in-seat service. New items in The KeyBank Club include:
- Carved Sandwiches: Carved turkey breast on multigrain bread with house-made mustard. Served with chips and a pickle. Available at Malt n Pepper Cart (Seneca Side).
- Chicken Wing Dip: House-made Buffalo chicken wing dip served with tortilla chips, carrots and celery. Available through table service.
- Jalapeno Poppers: Breaded and fried jalapenos filled with cream cheese and served with a side of cilantro-lime aioli. Available through table service.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: Pulled pork shoulder with house-made loganberry barbecue sauce, topped with napa slaw. Available at the Grill (Main Food Court).
- Specialty Burger: Fresh ground beef patty topped with bacon, fried onions, barbeque sauce, avocado and lettuce on a brioche roll. Available at the Grill (Main Food Court).
- Pierogi Poutine: French fries topped with cheddar cheese curds, pierogi, bacon, gravy and scallions. Available at the Corner Market (Main Food Court).
- Buffalo Brookie: A cookie dough fudge brownie topped with ganache and salted pretzel pieces. Available at Desserts (Main Food Court).
- Rice Crispy Treat: Marshmallow rice crispy bar topped with white chocolate and sprinkle. Available at Desserts (Main Food Court).
A wide variety of new offerings will also be available in suites, including Adobo Citrus Shrimp, Gourmet Cheese Board, Tuscan Pasta Salad, The Italian Monster Sub, Turkey Bacon Ranch Wraps, Buffalo Meatballs, Bourbon BBQ Meatballs, Mac N Cheese, BBQ Pulled Pork, Caribbean Jerk Chicken, Sweet Corn Coconut Curry, Brownie Sundae, Perry’s Ice Cream and Sundae Bar, Steakhouse Tomahawk Cart, Dim Sum & Sushi Cart and Sushi Platter.