More Choice than Ever
MRI Software has unveiled new solutions for the real estate and facilities management industries at MRI Ascend, its North American users conference in Anaheim, California.
The event at the Anaheim Convention Centre which ends tomorrow (16th October) involves 1,300 attendees, including representatives of more than 60 of the company's technology partners, and involves keynotes, presentations, seminars, workshops, networking events and exhibits from MRI and its real estate ecosystem.
It will be followed by sister events in the UK, Australia and South Africa in 2020, and comes as MRI continues to expand after it reported a 27 per cent increase in sales for the first half of 2019 compared to the same period last year, and bookings (sales for future business) up by 37 per cent year-on-year.
Addressing delegates yesterday, Patrick Ghilani, MRI CEO, said:
"Ascend creates a unique atmosphere where we can listen, learn and collaborate with clients and partners and define what it means to succeed in the ever-changing real estate technology landscape.
"The record number of innovations we’re launching at Ascend is indicative of the growing global momentum of PropTech, as well as the increased adoption of and demand for flexibility and choice in real estate tech.
"As the real estate industry continues to evolve, our innovative suite of open and connected solutions will give MRI clients the flexibility to stay ahead of the curve. Bringing together MRI, partner and other third-party solutions into a single user experience enables clients to directly access the exact mix of applications they want, making it easier than ever to create the unique ecosystem that works best for their business."
Overview of new solutions:
MRI Application Gateway - a new consumer friendly app-based homepage for all MRI and third-party solutions to which a user has access, providing:
- icons on the homepage that give the MRI user interface the familiar look and feel of a smartphone or tablet;
- a launch screen that can be tailored to make any and all applications available to users via a click, creating a singular user experience;
- a unified point of entry for all MRI-related applications through secure, single sign-on access
- the ability to add new applications from MRI’s own portfolio or its vast partner network.
MRI Payments - a comprehensive payment-processing solution that supports online and check payments for residential properties, offering:
- a robust digital payments platform that simplifies the experience for site managers, prospects and residents;
- complete visibility into all transactions with a dashboard that tracks payment trends as well as alerts and notifications;
- the ability for all transactions to be processed via a fully integrated solution, making it easier to ensure on-time payments, reduce workload and errors, and simplify the approval and onboarding process;
- support for more traditional check and money order payments as well as cash-based payments;
- a new option in an array of easy-to-integrate payment systems available in the MRI ecosystem.
MRI Lead Management - integrates and extends the capabilities of Dynamic Lead Solutions which MRI acquired in June to bring leading-edge technology for tracking and engaging potential residents into the MRI Living suite of residential solutions in order to:
- give owners and operators a comprehensive set of tools to manage prospects from lead to lease;
- inform strategic decisions in marketing, leasing, staffing and operations;
- offer a road-tested solution that supports a customer-centric approach, helping improve the renter experience and maximize occupancy.
MRI Lease Intelligence brings AI-powered lease abstraction into the MRI @ Work suite of commercial solutions through the integration of Leverton and MRI. Acquired by MRI in July, Leverton enables commercial property owners, operators and occupiers to:
- efficiently extract lease data and analyze it to gain insights;
- ensure data accuracy by directly integrating MRILease Intelligence with MRI property management solutions;
- increase transparency and auditability of extracted lease data.
MRI Secure Sign leverages the capabilities of CTM Software, acquired by MRI in February, and enables clients to create and send their real estate documents for signature easily and efficiently with purpose-built integrations from within the MRI platform, providing:
- the ability to generate a document workflow and a dynamic document template, enabling documents to be sent to multiple recipients in a specific order from a single send;
- an integrated user experience for initial document flow and signing and for managing these so that contractual agreements are stored effectively within the system for future reference.