Sony Launches TEOS Manage 2.1 Workplace Management Solution
TEOS Manage 2.1 also introduces enhanced IPTV support and updates existing solutions including TEOS Signage, TEOS Book and TEOS Survey which help organisations create high-performing workplaces.
Announcing the upgrades, Thomas Issa, Corporate & Education Solutions Manager for Sony Professional Solutions Europe said:
"Modern organisations need to be empowered to make smart and strategic decisions that will not only improve productivity but untap the real potential of both the workplace and the workforce. TEOS has been designed to help companies do both.
"Helping users to make the most of the devices and content at their disposal whilst also delivering useful data around the workspace experience, TEOS enables firms to better manage their working environment in a way that will optimise space, costs and productivity."
Overview of new features
● TEOS Wayfinding – The new addition of wayfinding content for touch enabled BRAVIA Professional Displays and touch tablets helps users navigate, enables them to easily book rooms, and access key information such as a floor maps, hotspots or security locations. The floor map functionality will also work for floating desks to facilitate a more seamless user journey throughout the working environment.
● TEOS TV – This feature empowers organisations to implement Corporate TV across their workplace and easily create and manage IPTV channels. Directly incorporated into TEOS Manage, users can capture meetings, corporate presentations or pertinent updates and display them across all offices through one central system.
● TEOS Videowall – Users can easily cut and synchronise video wall content in any configuration on Android BRAVIA Professional Displays or players for TEOS.
Updated features include:
● TEOS Book - Additional RFID compatibilities as well as enhanced OATH compatibility and Private Meetings management for Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange
● TEOS Connect - Integration with TEOS Manage for advanced remote configuration, customisation and updated management
● TEOS Manage - Single sign-on compatibility to improve user experience
● New device compatibilities - Now compatible with videoconferencing devices (Cisco) to control and manage them remotely
● New languages - TEOS is now available in Japanese (12 languages in total)
The complete Sony suite of workplace management solutions have played a fundamental role in digital transformation at over 200 organisations in Europe to date, from Siemens in Portugal to Capgemini in France.
TEOS Manage 2.1 will be available across EMEA from 10th December.