Challenging the Future of Workplaces
Silicon Valley-based global visitor management solutions provider Envoy has launched an integrated suite of workplace experience tools in "the first major step toward delivering the smart workplace of the future".
The company, which serves over 13,000 workplaces including those operated by Slack, Asana, Pinterest, Warby Parker, MailChimp, Stripe, Asana, POPSUGAR, ADRN, Pandora and Zoom, has debuted Rooms - the first meeting room software informed by visitor sign-in information.
Research from the beta of version of the product showed that more than 20 per cent of scheduled workplace meetings never happen, yet the conference rooms remain blocked off. Envoy’s Rooms solves this problem with a new responsive booking system that automatically sources your next meeting space, checks you in, or quickly releases the room if you don’t show up.
Rooms will link directly to Envoy’s existing Deliveries and Visitors products, which streamline, digitize and automates the entire lobby check-in and package delivery experience, making for seamless transitions between signing in for a meeting and arriving at your meeting room.
Envoy will also launch its new mobile app, unifying all of its products in one place for the first time. Envoy users can track their meetings, visitors and packages and access a customized analytics dashboard via mobile app to better understand the flow of people and packages around the office.
For the facilities and IT teams, Envoy will debut a new global analytics dashboard to help companies better understand how their space is utilized, and make smarter decisions about what to do with it.
Finally, Envoy will make available its API, creating a broad platform for users to customize and expand upon.
- Vision for the Workplace Platform: Building on the arrival of today’s new releases, the expanded vision includes developing solutions for desk hoteling, door access, wayfinding and much more. Visit https://vimeo.com/390605760
- Envoy Rooms: Featured among the new releases today is Envoy Rooms, a solution that helps everyone manage the logistics of meetings in the way that works best for them. Any employee can identify, reserve and check-in to a conference room via desktop, mobile, Slack, Microsoft Teams, or an iPad outside the room. Envoy Rooms will suggest available rooms close to you, identify when booked rooms go unused, and release them after a few minutes for other employees to use.
- Envoy Mobile: Envoy is also releasing a new mobile app, Envoy Mobile, which combines all of its capabilities in a single interface. Employees get notifications for everything, from welcoming guests with Visitors, picking up packages with Deliveries, and booking meeting spaces with Rooms.
- Global Analytics: Envoy is also rolling out a global analytics dashboard to help companies of any size understand how their workspace is being used. Instead of searching for data, or making decisions without it, now they’ll be able to see visitor frequency, package volume, room utilization, and more -- all in one place.
- Integrations & Open API: The Envoy workplace platform also includes a new integration builder that allows anyone to quickly build plug-ins on Envoy products. By opening up its API, Envoy now supports the development of both private, custom plug-ins and external applications meant for all Envoy users like Slack, Microsoft, and Aruba.
- For more information about the Envoy workplace platform, head to https://envoy.com/
- For an in-person look at what’s new join Envoy for a chat about the future of work in our San Francisco office on March 4, 2020: https://envoy.com/pages/future-of-work/