To continue to this article…
Join FMIndustry.com and IID Connect, one of the fastest-growing networks on the web for professionals operating in the built environment.
- Immediate, unrestricted access to regional and global news and analysis from the FM and CRE sectors, including technology updates, regulatory announcements and information on best practices for workplace and building re-openings
- Tenders, jobs, CPD courses
- Important news stories selected by the editors delivered directly to your inbox
- Automatic registration to our weekly members-only newsletter, FM Bulletin, containing exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
- Be the first to hear about our events schedule and awards programmes
The Legal Stuff
To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), new data protection legislation in the United Kingdom, the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and the Government of China Data Security Law (DSL), we will write to you occasionally to request your continued permission to store and use your data for the purpose of exercising our ‘legitimate interest’ in sending you emails and other communications you have opted-in to receive as part of your membership of www.fmindustry.com.
When you become a member, we will automatically send you FM Bulletin, our weekly members’ newsletter, subject to your re-confirming you wish to receive the newsletter by following the opt-in link in the email we will send you to confirm you have been added to the subscriber list.
If you access downloadable content sponsored by a first-party partners identified on the website or in our newsletter or emails, or attend a sponsored event hosted by IID Media, we will share your details with the sponsor (or sponsors) who may contact you directly subject to their data policies and procedures.
Your Right to Cancel
You may exercise your right to cancel your membership or opt-out from our electronic communications at any time by cancelling your member account or following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions in newsletters or emails we send you – or by writing to [email protected].
IID Media does not sell your data to third-party advertising networks and is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom.