To continue to this article…
Join FMIndustry.com and IID Connect, one of the fastest-growing networks on the web for professionals operating in the built environment.
- Immediate, unrestricted access to regional and global news and analysis from the FM and CRE sectors, including technology updates, regulatory announcements and information on best practices for workplace and building re-openings
- Tenders, jobs, CPD courses
- Important news stories selected by the editors delivered directly to your inbox
- Automatic registration to our weekly members-only newsletter, FM Bulletin, containing exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
- Be the first to hear about our events schedule and awards programmes
The Legal Stuff
To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), new data protection legislation in the United Kingdom, the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and the Government of China Data Security Law (DSL), we will write to you occasionally to request your continued permission to store and use your data for the purpose of exercising our ‘legitimate interest’ in sending you emails and other communications you have opted-in to receive as part of your membership of www.fmindustry.com.
We will automatically add you as a recipient of the FM Bulletin, our weekly newsletter service (subject to your re-confirming you wish to receive the newsletter by clicking the opt-in link in our confirmation email).
If you request a whitepaper or downloadable content from a third-party partner we have identified on the website, or in a newsletter or by email – or if you attend a sponsored event hosted by IID Media, we will share your details with the sponsor who may contact you directly (subject to their data policies and procedures).
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your membership(s) at any time from your user account page on the website, by following instructions contained in our newsletter or emails we send, or by writing to us at [email protected]ct.com.
IID Media respects your right to privacy and is registered as a controller of data with the independent Information Commissiioner’s Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom.