To continue to this article…
Join FMIndustry.com and IID Connect, one of the fastest-growing networks on the web for professionals in the built environment.
- Immediate, unrestricted access to regional and global news and analysis from the FM and CRE sectors, including technology updates, regulatory announcements and information on best practices for workplace and building re-openings
- Tenders, jobs, CPD courses
- Important news stories selected by the editors delivered directly to your inbox
- Automatic registration to our weekly members-only newsletter, FM Bulletin, containing exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
- Be the first to hear about our events schedule and awards programmes
The Legal Stuff
To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), new data protection legislation in the United Kingdom, the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act and the Data Security Law (DSL) in China, we will write to you occasionally to request your continued permission to store and use your data for the purpose of exercising our ‘legitimate interest’ in sending you emails and other communications you have opted-in to receive by becoming a member of FMIndustry.com.
Information you enter in our membership registration form or authorise us to access if registering for access to FMIndustry.com via a social media account will be stored securely in a database for the purposes of providing you with future access to the website and periodically sending you emails and/or other forms of electronic communication.
When you become a member, we will automatically register you to receive FM Bulletin, our weekly members’ newsletter, subject to your re-confirming your subscription by following the ‘opt-in’ instructions in any emails you receive from us.
If you access downloadable content sponsored by any first-party partner we identify on the website or in newsletters and emails, or attend a sponsored event hosted by IID Media, we will share your details with them and they may contact you directly (subject to their data policies and procedures).
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your membership of FMIndustry.com or opt-out of electronic communications sent by IID Media at any time by deleting your online account or following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions in newsletters or emails OR by writing to [email protected].
IID Media does not share or sell your data to third-parties, and only provides limited data to first-party (direct) sponsors of whitepapers and related content on the basis of ‘legitimate interest’. We are registered as a controller of data with the independent Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom.[ultimatemember form_id=”8142″]