July 23 - 09:30 amEnd:
January 28 - 04:30 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
NACPT Pharma College
Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Duration: 1 Day
Level of Training: Intermediate | Expert
Mode of Delivery: Live, Interactive and Instructor-led Webinar
If you are looking to work in a Cannabis production facility or if you are a Responsible Person or Head of Security, you must understand how to effectively manage cannabis facilities and comply with security measures as per Health Canada’s regulatory requirements.
This webinar covers cannabis facility management requirements of full-scale production operations with appropriate techniques and cannabis regulatory requirements training.
The webinar also includes developing sanitation procedures, records, pest controls, training programs, inspection, and investigation for medical cannabis facilities and equipment
Attendees may interact with the class and lead trainers to get more clarifications on questions and concerns.
*Register for 3 webinars at NACPT and get any available 1 – day certificate training for free.
*Please note that the certificate of completion will be issued at the end of training.
Given below are the main modules the program will cover:
- Plans and Operations
- Quality and Reporting
- Disaster Recovery
- Suitability Assessments
- Compliance and TRAs
- Systems Design
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Suitability Community Studies
- Zoning by-Laws
- Effective Surveillance and Alarm
- Access Control System
- Incident Management System
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Coordinate, supervise, and manage cannabis facilities in an effective, compliant, and responsible manner.
- Understand the unique nature of cannabis facilities and the challenges in operating them in the best way possible.
- Develop operational, financial, and strategic plans for the delivery of cannabis facility services (maintenance, housekeeping, security, delivery, administration, and other ancillary services).
- Effectively deploy human resources, systems, policies and procedures, and operational know-how to maintain and sustain cannabis facility operations.
This program will help you acquire skills majorly for the following positions in the cannabis industry:
- Head of Security (HS)
- Greenhouse Manager
- Master Grower (MG)
- Responsible Person (RP)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program should be attended by the following industry experts for skill enhancement:
- Responsible Person (RP)
- Anyone who wants to start a cannabis business
- Anyone who wants to become a Head of Security
- Licensed Producers
- Security Personnel
- Security Companies
- Quality Assurance Person (QAP)
CPP, CISSO, Faculty Member of Industrial Cannabis Production Technology
Alex Goldstein, CPP, CISSO, holds Honours in BA from York University, double-majoring in Criminology and History, a Certified Protection Professional Certification from ASIS International, and a Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification from the United States Committee on National Security Systems. In his 14 years of progressive experience servicing the Canadian public sector and private Security industries, most recently, he worked with Led Threat Risk Assessments and suitability reviews, site audits, Standard Operating Procedure reviews, and site/design plan consulting for cannabis companies across Canada. Over the last few years, Alex has been closely working with many start-ups and existing leading cannabis companies to develop security plans, plant management systems, and facility design.
Visit our website for more: Cannabis Facility Management & Security Certificate Program