10:00 am - 01:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
and Fire Safety Procedures in the workplace.
About the course
The Fire Warden Training course covers:
- When and how to raise the alarm
- When and how to tackle a fire
- Methods of evacuating premises
- The role of the nominated fire warden in emergency and non-emergency situations
- The principles of zoning buildings for emergency evacuations
- Fire doors and protected means of escape
- Fire extinguishers
The training takes approximately 3 hours and will include an assessment and certificate (if the 70% pass mark is achieved).
This training course is recognised by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
About the trainer
The training is conducted by Alan Hards TIFireE. Alan has over 20 years of experience in managing fire safety for several companies, including the prison service. His qualifications include NEBOSH General and Fire Safety certificates, practical fire investigation and BAFE fire extinguisher training and a City and Guilds in delivering learning.
This training will be conducted on Zoom. Joining details and handout will be provided after booking is made.